NADAguides Q2 Market Insight Reports for RV, Powersports and Marine Industries Now Available
Quarterly Market Insights report provides in-depth analysis of retail price, brand research trends, NADAguides.com traffic distribution by geographic region, as well as economic trends impacting each market
- Quarterly Market Insights report provides in-depth analysis of retail price, brand research trends, NADAguides.com traffic distribution by geographic region, as well as economic trends impacting each market
- NADAguides Market Insights quarterly reports can be downloaded free of charge on NADAguides.com
NADAguides.com, the largest publisher of the most market-reflective vehicle pricing and information available for automotive, classic cars, motorcycles, boats, RVs, and manufactured homes, has released its April-June quarterly Market Insights reports for the RV, Powersports and Marine Industries.
Key industry highlights for Q2 2015:
- RV: Traffic on NADAguides.com shows consumer interest in Heartland RVs growing by 31% year-to-date, while overall RV traffic has increased 12% year-to-date
- Powersports: Polaris has dominated the most researched side-by-side and all-terrain vehicle lists for the first two quarters in 2015
- Marine: Consumer research in the power boat segment is mostly concentrated in the South at 44% in 2015, an increase of 3% from 2014
Each NADAguides Market Insights report provides an overview of changes in average retail price by product category, year-over-year brand research trends, consumer research traffic on NADAguides.com by geographic region, and the economic impact on each industry by factors such as fuel prices and unemployment.
The current 2015 Q2 NADAguides Market Insights reports – as well as past reports – are available for download free of charge in the Market Reports section of NADAguides.com - http://www.nadaguides.com/Market-Reports.
Christin O'Gorman, Market Intelligence at NADAguides:
"NADAguides.com has access to vast amounts of data regarding industry trends and consumer research habits. Our quarterly Market Insights reports provide an in depth overview of product category values, external influences on the industry, and consumer research trends – ultimately giving us a clear look at where the market is headed."
About National Appraisal Guides, Inc. and NADAguides.com
NADAguides.com is the largest publisher of the most market-reflective vehicle pricing and information available for new and used cars, classic cars, motorcycles, boats, RVs, and manufactured homes. NADAguides.com offers in-depth shopping and research tools including, a broad range of data, products and services. National Appraisal Guides also produces software, mobile applications, raw data, web services, web-syndicated products and print guidebooks. National Appraisal Guides, Inc. is a strategic ally of J.D. Power and Associates.
For more information, media requests or interviews, please contact: Tracy Segal, firstname.lastname@example.org, 626.665.9141